- Sourcing Suppliers: We source using a wide variety of resources available to our team including our existing database, relationship factories across industries and other channels. We also aim to get the best possible pricing by working with ground level factories that have more competitive prices than suppliers on online platforms many of whom are traders claiming to be factories.
- Due-Diligence: We carry out due diligence on all suppliers we source using our access to govt. databases and other 3rd parties to ensure we are dealing with a factory (and not a trading company claiming to be a factory) & the factory is reliable and has a manufacturing history. This is a key shortlisting criterion we use during the sourcing phase.
- Negotiations: We have a Chinese negotiation team with more than 50 years of combined negotiation experience which in most cases allows us to dig factories not easy to find online but more importantly negotiate better terms for – Pricing, payment terms, trade terms & AQL Levels.
- Inspections: 1 Man day inspection for your goods at the factory by a qualified QC Inspector is included in the 360° Sourcing Service without any additional costs. Additional inspections can be added as required.
- Price Verification: If you opt to use the 360° Sourcing Service with your nominated supplier, we can do a market scan to verify if the prices you are getting are consistent with the going market prices for your product and see if we can cut pricing on your existing products so you can get an ROI on the service straight away. We can also carry out the same due-diligence on any supplier you nominate.
- Ensuring Compliance: We check the various certifications requested by you from the supplier to ensure that they have relevant & “Genuine” certifications for your country. E.g. verification of CE, ROHS, CSA and other certifications.
- Chinese Contracts: We sign contracts with the suppliers to ensure various QC clauses are added and there is a clear mechanism for dispute resolution. Being based in China we can also pursue these contracts if things go wrong.
- Logistics: We can help manage Air freight & Sea freight (LCL & FCL) right to your door in the US or UK including any Amazon FBA Warehouse. We also have some of the best rates for Air courier to any address in the US & UK and were one of the first companies to offer direct courier to FBA warehouses.
- Managing Payments: We manage the payments so that cost savings can be achieved (e.g. when paying multiple suppliers) & risks can be managed (i.e. instant payment to suppliers after inspection of goods, so possession of goods can be taken avoiding the risk of “swapping” of goods post inspection).
- Dispute Management: Managing any disputes with the supplier, especially common issues like getting suppliers to re-work goods once a pre-shipment inspection has failed or if a supplier refuses to comply with contract terms.
- Product Evolution: With most of our clients we act as a strategic partner, i.e. their China office and our relationship continues post-shipment, as the clients send us feedback to help evolve the product over time, based on the reviews and feedback they get from their customers. We work with factories to make improvements to the product as well as continue to find back-up factories when required to ensure stable supply and competitive pricing as our clients grow.
- Client Portal: We have always positioned ourselves as a company that aims to combine technology with sourcing and hence technology has been a core focus for our business. We have launched our client portal which eliminates a lot of the time-wasted in back and forth communication and allows clients to get answers to a lot of questions instantly (without the need to wait for answers due to time zone differences). The portal has status on all sourcing cases, projects, inspection reports, shipments, tracking information, documentation and other features.
Already have a supplier?
Met a supplier at a Trade Show or via a B2B Portal? No problem, you can still get all the benefits of the 360° Sourcing Service, as a lot of our clients nominate their own supplier and leverage and expertise and resources on the ground to ensure their best interests are represented on the ground in China.